I’ve had some work published on other sites. Mostly, it is pieces that have been re-purposed. Pieces not contained here, or ones that have been edited in a minor way are indicated with a *.
– Six for Yak Talk, the Yak Collective’s newsletter: Why Study Complexity? / The Democratization of Simulation / Chasing Tails, Part One / Targeting Trust / Emergent Infrastructure / The Objective of the Innards
– Twenty-one on The Good Men Project (links to author page).
– Nine on Thought Catalog (links to author page).
– Five on Inc.com (one, two, three, four and five).
– One on Observer.com: *Decades from Now, You’ll Thank Yourself for Having Read These Books
– One on Spiraling Up: Where There’s a Routine, There’s a Weak Point
– One for LDN Fitness: *The Valley – Exploring the Journey to Physical Collapse
– Two for Ribbonfarm: *Zorba, Spock or Voldemort? and *Near-Deathness
– One for Huffington Post: Making Time for What’s Important Requires a Major Mental Shift
I also have some pieces on my Medium account which were remnants from a previous blog. There’s eleven of these in total.
– The Muggle’s Alternative to a Pensieve
– Girlfriends, Books and Libraries
– 11 Books to Help You Crack the Learning Process
– What Successful Seduction Requires
– Lessons in Rejection
– Kick Ass Teams
– Closer Than You Think
– The Nine Essential Traits of a Hell Raiser
– A Brief Q&A with Greatness
– Speed vs Velocity
– A Forgotten Approach – Be Really Fucking Good